martedì 2 ottobre 2012

Good grammar is sexy

 

Why is this doll of mine reading erotic stories? Here’s how. Far from being a grammar nazi, I have nevertheless created months ago a facebook group about spotting/fighting examples of poor language in media. Sic stantibus rebus (i.e., in these circumstances) I happened to intercept a like-minded photocontest named “Good grammar is sexy”, and accepted to send my creative entry. I did it dollcultural. I made a donkey-eared hat for my Momoko and took a webcam pic. Look, she wears a baby doll but this won’t make her sexier (I imagined), since she’s not paying attention to her language, where she could well do it. Now, the funny thing is that my entry won me abook. Yes, the one you see above, signed and handed by the author. Thanks Inachis Io!



Com’è che le mie bambole leggono racconti erotici? Ecco qui. Lungi dall’essere una grammar nazi, ho nondimeno creato un po’ di mesi fa un gruppo su facebook per il gusto di scovare/combattere la sciatteria del linguaggio dei media. Sic stantibus rebus (stando così le cose), mi è capitato di intercettare un photocontest – chiamato “Good grammar is sexy” – dove la si pensava allo stesso modo e ho accettato di spedire la mia interpretazione. L’ho fatta dollculturale. Ho fabbricato un cappello con le orecchie d’asino per la mia Momoko, e ho scattato con la webcam. Vedete, lei indossa un baby doll, ma ciò non la rende più sexy (ho immaginato), perché non cura il linguaggio, mentre potrebbe ben farlo. Il buffo è che qsta mia entry mi ha fatto vincere un libro. Sì, qllo che si vede lì sopra, firmato e consegnato dall’autore. Thanks Inachis Io!

Nessun commento:

Custom Search