sabato 16 luglio 2011

A Barbie shopper


My fav 3R hit again: i.e. "Repair, re-use and recycle". SHOPPING BAG=ARTE, a yearly contest+charity event in Rome involved artists and fine arts students in creating OOAK artworks with signature shoppers. Such event is promoted by Diletta Vittoria association at Galleria Vittoria - Via Margutta. Among the many entries, showing a variety of techniques and celebrating the 150th anniversary since the unification of Italy, I spotted a Barbie shopper - and I mean not a person who shops for Barbie, but a Barbie doll featured on the GUCCI shopper bag revisited by Piergiacomo Taurisano and Tiziano Todi. Cool idea. Cool message: I’m a bag, an artwork, I’m unique, buy me. Re-use me or exhbit me in you prestigious shop-window or at home. Dont’ waste me.
*
Le mie 3R preferite, ancora: "Ripara, ri-usa, ricicla". SHOPPING BAG=ARTE, contest+evento benefico che si ripete a Roma ogni anno, ha coinvolto artisti e studenti di belle arti nella creazione di lavori OOAK a partire da shopper firmate. L’evento è promosso dall’Associazione Diletta Vittoria presso Galleria Vittoria - Via Margutta. E dunque, tra i tanti lavori partecipanti, che con una varietà di tecniche celebravano il 150° dell’unità d’Italia, ho notato una Barbie shopper - e con ciò non intendo una persona che fa incetta di Barbie, ma una Barbie sul sacchetto GUCCI rivisitato da Piergiacomo Taurisano e Tiziano Todi. Cool idea. E anche il messaggio: sono una borsa, un oggetto d’arte, sono unica, comprami. Ri-utilizzami o mettimi in mostra nella tua prestigiosa vetrina o a casa. Non sprecarmi.

PS the shopper is for sale. Contact piergi88@hotmail.it if interested

Nessun commento:

Custom Search